[Savannah-hackers] Re: checker: obsoleting /cvs

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: checker: obsoleting /cvs
Date: 05 Dec 2001 21:54:52 -0800

address@hidden writes:

>       Dry summary:
>
>       . Make sure everyone in the project is using /cvsroot/checker instead
>         of /cvs
>       . Make sure anonymous checkout information in your project pages
>         instruct people to use /cvsroot/checker and not /cvs
>       . Detailed instructions for CVS checkout on /cvsroot/checker
>         http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=58
>       . When done send a mail to address@hidden
>       . We will remove checker from /cvs

I think Checker is done with the transition now.  At least,
/cvsroot/checker works and is up-to-date for me.  I've CC:'d
Tristan Gingold, the other Checker maintainer, just to make sure,
but I don't think he's made a check-in in some time.

The PSPP project can definitely be transitioned.

Thanks,

Ben.
--
"To prepare for the writing of Software,
 the writer must first become one with it,