Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JCoinCoin

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JCoinCoin
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:00:29 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with a detailed
description ? Half a page will do. An important aspect is to mention
that your Java software is able to run with Free Software Java
implementations. If it does not we won't be able to host it. I can
explain the rationale of this policy if you need.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden