Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Thief

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Thief
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:04:01 +0100

        Hi,

        Thanks for submitting your project. Note that you should include
a copy of the GNU GPL license in the source distribution (the copyright
notice you included in each file says so).

        We also need to be able to run it using Free Software. You mention
it can be ported to GNU/Linux, could you do it ? Note that unless this is
the case people who cannot run a non free software operating system for
some reason are unable to use your software.

        Savannah only hosts projects that have no dependency to non free
software.

        Thanks for you help,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden