Re: [Savannah-hackers] classpathx

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] classpathx
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:47:27 -0000

> Hi,
>
> Did you remove a directory directly in the HTML cvs tree of classpathx
> yesterday ?

Nope. I haven't noticed any difference in the CVS.

One way of ensuring that you guys don't have to worry about things like this
(ie: make maintainers properly responsible for the website CVS) would be to
have a mailing list for website/CVS changes on each project. If I got a mail
whenever the website changed that would be cool.

Nic