[Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved

From: Guylhem Aznar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:01:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> > It is still the plan; I updated by hand what I could. there may be some
> > "gde" occurences left.
>
> savannah-hackers, could you check to make sure it's been changed to gwm
> everywhere in the savannah software and the database?

Please - especially on the mailing lists page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/index.php?group_id=588&add_list=1

> > We also need a mailing list ASAP - by monday or tuesday the later I will
> > announce the GWM.
>
> You should be able to create a mailing list through the savannah
> interface.  If you have trouble, please ask savannah-hackers for help.

I didn't create any list because it would contain "gdp" instead of "gwm"

> Savannah-hackers, could you please help Guylhem in any way he needs to get
> his lists created?  This is an important project, and we should act on the
> momentum it's generated.

Whatever happens, I will write a GWM presentation tonite and submit it to
slashdot. I have to use the LDP/Debian momentum created by the first
announcement. I would like to have address@hidden list - I will write
2 versions of the annoucement, one with it, one without it.

Brad, you will receive the announcement for reviewing in the next hours.
It it's ok with you, I will go on and release it, no matter how the
website is (not ready- my fault I'm still browsing exisiting doc) or the
lists.