Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of TuxBoxGames

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of TuxBoxGames
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:05:23 +0100

Dans un message du 12 déc à 11:08, address@hidden écrivait :
> The TuxBoxGames project will be a series of games for the
> TuxBoxProject (http://www.tuxboxproject.com).  The TuxBox is an
> in-development console gaming system similar to the XBox, but powered
> by Linux.  There will be a variety of game types, including Puzzle,
> RPG, and Action.  The games will all be open source, and most likely
> be distributed with the TuxBox.  These games will also be available
> for Linux and Win32 environments.  The primary 3D engine that will be
> used for these games is the GPL\'d Quake engine
> (http://www.idsoftware.com).

It seems to me that you want to develop a collection of software. A
project in the Savannah "spirit" is not really designed to host a
collection of software. Therefore I encourage you to register the piece
of your project separately.

Does this make sense to you ?

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                 People get the operating system they deserve.