Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Beginner howto.

From: Jean-Philippe Boisseau
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Beginner howto.
Date: 15 Dec 2001 00:43:53 +0100

>Loic, de son clavier, écrivit:

> The infrastructure is the same but the services are different.
>
> There is no theorical limit, only the limit of the time we
>can spend on it ;-)

In fact, my real point was, how can I upload my web pages on
savannah? I read thoroughly the doc on Sourceforge, (
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1
) and I think I'll reuse it for a wide part, but I don't know
if the server names are the same and so on... (I'm not sure my
english is good enough to make me understood ;)

Can you please provide me the correct "translations" of
sourceforge server names and pathes to savannah ones?

Thanks again.

Jean-Philippe

PS: As you can see, I changed my e-mail account and mua.
Only half of my mail succeeded arriving to you. :(