[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] sockethl want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] sockethl want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:25:27 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  High Level Socket Handling Lib
Project System Name:  sockethl
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=936
library that give the user a easiest way to handle sockets.

This library have a few functions that do the most common

*things* with sockets but, without huge portions of code and with

simplicity.

It supports TCP and UDP protocols. Functions that only work with

UDP protocol uses the udp_ prefix, and for the TCP protocol the tcp_

prefix.

Actually, this project only supports IPv4 but, I'll try to implement

it in the next version.

Although it's a simple library, I think that solves many problems

like complex sources.

This project already exists and you can see it at

http://inforesearch.dnsq.org/projects/sockethl/

 -- the Savannah admin