[Savannah-hackers] messed up station-info/CVSROOT/config

From: John Kodis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] messed up station-info/CVSROOT/config
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:40:28 -0500

I was trying the set up anonymous CVS access to the station-info
project by following the example in the vacation project.  The change
that I made to the LockDir directive in the
station-info/CVSROOT/config file seems to have broken my ability to
check revisions into the CVS tree.

Could you please revert or correct the station-info/CVSROOT/config
file?  Thanks, and sorry for the mistake.

--
John Kodis                                    Goddard Space Flight Center
address@hidden                      Greenbelt, Maryland, USA