[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of istanbulx

From: simsek
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of istanbulx
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:51:24 -0500

Baris Simsek <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: istanbulx
System name: istanbulx
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is a new linux distribution that supports fully Turkish and
Turkey\'s local environment. We plan to provide Turkish document. Our target is
server OS. We won\'t include desktop programs on our computers. We will design
it secure and powerfull.

Turkish localization is the biggest problem in the Turkey for Open source
users. We cannot use Turkish. Only expert users can use.Our distribution will
come in Turkish. If user wants, he/she can turn it to english. We will support
only 2 languages: Turkish(default) and english.

We have a web page. The distrubition hasn\'t yet release any file. But we
offers some documents on it. You can see it at http://www.acikkod.org (it is
like opensource.org in english)

thx.