[Savannah-hackers] [ 100258 ] Free scalable font project?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100258 ] Free scalable font project?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:57:01 -0500

Support Request #100258, was updated on 2001-Dec-24 14:20
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100258&group_id=11

Category: None

By: admin
Date: 2001-Dec-31 10:57

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=101
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.18pre21 i686; en-US; rv:0.9.1)
Gecko/20010607

Hi,

A font project can be hosted on Savannah. Feel free to
submit the project.

By: peterlin