[Savannah-hackers] [ 100269 ] Submitting a package

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100269 ] Submitting a package
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:53:26 -0500

Support Request #100269, was updated on 2002-Jan-04 13:53
You can respond by visiting:

Category: Web

By: kellin
Date: 2002-Jan-04 13:53

Logged In: YES
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Q312461)

Hi. I have attempted to submit my project for hosting
on Savannah yet again. I do not know if it will
succeed this time, or if I will be given yet another
request to send files.

Please help me understand why it is there are numerous
non-GNU projects with zero files on this site, and I
have not been able to get my project accepted?

Please inform me on what it is I have to do or what
ritual sacrifices or some such black magic that must
be carried out for me to get my project listed.

Thank you..

You can respond by visiting: