Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CorbaTrace

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CorbaTrace
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:57:11 +0100

Gizmo Etienne writes:
 > I clean all the cvs and I send it to you very soon.
 >
 > For my university, I'm a student without any contractual
 > relationship. And it's one of my professor who want to put our
 > project under free license. We work in university, but we dont want
 > this project stay here (it may be use by everyone freely).

        This is good to know. I understand you're not the only author
of the software. Is this correct ? If yes, is your professor a co-author ?
Note that you need every author to be in a legal position to release this
software under a Free Software license.

        I hope this helps and I'm expecting the tarbal of the CVS tree.

        Cheers,