[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of dawk

From: zinx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of dawk
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 02:57:48 -0500

Zinx Verituse <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Dawk is only available under version 2 of the GNU General Public
License.
Package: dawk
System name: dawk

Dawk (my project) is a generic dock for any X11 Window Manager that does not
already have dockapp support (Such as sawfish).  It currently captures all
dockapps and places them in a dock, and does little more, but I\'m working on
configuration and figuring out the last details of design (on how to present it
to the user -- the actual grabbing of the dockapp is complete).  Dawk is
written in gtk, and uses gdk-pixbuf for loading tile images.

It already partially exists, and you can see what I will probably check in to
the CVS tree at http://staff.xmms.org/zinx/dawk/dawk-CVS.tar.gz

I don\'t intend to use any savannah services other than the CVS and Bug tracker
at the moment.

Please do note that I am only offering in under version 2 of the GPL, without
the option of using any later versions.