[Savannah-hackers] [ 100263 ] Submitting a new project.

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100263 ] Submitting a new project.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:15:03 -0500

Support Request #100263, was updated on 2001-Dec-30 19:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100263&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: villate
Date: 2002-Jan-07 12:43

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.1; Linux)

This support request is a repetition of request 100269. To
To see my reply, please look at 100269.

By: kellin