[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BBclone

From: ljacques
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BBclone
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:51:30 -0500

Jacques Laurent <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: BBclone
System name: bbclone
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

BBclone is a PHP Web counter on steroids, which displays individual logs as
well as aggregated data.

It is a clone of Big Brother webstats, except that it is written in PHP and it
relies only on flat files (no database needed).

BBclone enables any Web site administrator to have a very precise view of who
visit the website: OS, browser, date, countries, referring page etc.

Main features include reload resistance, hostname resolution, proxy workaround,
and blacklist.

Final phrase: \"It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.\"

## DO NOT INCLUDED NEXT LINES INTO THE BBCLONE SUMMARY:
====
To be exact, the correct ending phrase must be \"It (BBclone) does not exist
anymore\".
BBclone had the address \"http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~amaury/bbclone/\"; but
has been deleted.
The author and me want now to put the project on savannah which
seems stable and very promiseful.

Original author: Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie
New authors: Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie & Laurent Jacques (alias jdurden)