Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VocEasy

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VocEasy
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:39:35 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with more technical
details ? In particular please state clearly if your software has
dependencies to non free software. Java based applications must be
specialy carefull since there are not many virtual machine
implementations that are Free Software at present.

        Cheers,