Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Web Profiles

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Web Profiles Catalogue
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:53:11 +0100

boris garbuzov writes:
 > JBoss is free J2EE implementation. We are going to use it. Can you
 > reconsider your decision?

        Unless I'm mistaken (very possible since I'm not a Java developer ;-)
JBoss requires proprietary libraries & software to run. If it's not the case,
could you please list the set of Free Software components that would allow
me to run JBoss ? I'll spend as much time as necessary to compile + install
them on my machine in order to run a JBoss application. That is very important
since many software seem to depend on JBoss and noone until now was able to
find a 100% Free Software to run them.

        Thanks in advance,