[Savannah-hackers] GIF files status

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GIF files status
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:18:08 +0100

        Regarding GIF files in Savannah hosted projects.  Less than a
week after sending the mail 14 projects actually removed their GIF
files, 3 said they need a few weeks before it can happen since it
requires some work. That leaves 17 projects who did not answer yet. At
present there are no GIF files in the web site (they were
removed shortly after the notice).

P.S. Some people who received the mail complained about the way it was
sent. I worked with them to change the method into something that is
acceptable and they seem happy with it. I did not send any mail to
people in phpGroupWare since the issue is currently being discussed.

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden