Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:20:52 -0700 (MST)

    To make it easier to find the instructions for CVS
    access, I've put another link on the left menu bar, under the project's name
    ("Sourcecode CVS"); you can see it for example in
      http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

This may be useful but it does not respond to the problem I told
you about.  The problem is that we were looking at the *home page*
and could not find the anonymous CVS instructions.

Please make a link to general anonymous CVS instructions *from the
home page*.

Ok?