[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Savannah test

From: craig . scott
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Savannah test
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:50:29 -0500

Craig Scott <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Savannah test
System name: savtest265

I wish to test-drive Savannah. For this purpose, I would like to create a small
project which will use a few small dummy files and a few users to associate
with the project. I hope to be able to evaluate Savannah through playing with
this project as though it were a real one. I am also requesting a similar test
at SourceForge.net

Obviously, my \"project\" does not exist yet!