Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Jabberwocky a LIS

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Jabberwocky a LISP IDE
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:47:00 +0000

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:24:59PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Mertens Marc <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Jabberwocky a LISP IDE
> System name: jabberwocky
>
> A IDE for LISP containing:
>  - A LISP aware editor, with syntax coloring, parentheses
>    matching, code completion and on line help.
>  - A source level debugger integrated with the editor.
>  - A interaction window with a LISP session.
>  - A project window.
>
> The IDE is written in java and works with CLISP and CMUCL. The
> IDE is a further development of LISPDEBUG which was only a source
> level debugger usable with GCL,CLISP,CMUCL and ACL.

Hi,
We would like to take a look at the source code of your project. Please tell
us a URL where it can be found, or email-us us a tarball.

Please register your project again, with a URL to the current code. And please
keep in mind that we can only host Java projects that can run with a free
implementation of Java (i.e. Kaffe); since JDK/Swing are proprietary, we will
not accept projects that depend on them.

Regards,
Jaime