[Savannah-hackers] CV : Michelangelo of Search engine Positioning: Rober

From: Roberto Cescon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CV : Michelangelo of Search engine Positioning: Roberto Cescon
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:29:47 -0000

CV : Michelangelo of Search engine Positioning: Roberto Cescon
I am Roberto Cescon the Michelangelo of Search engine Positioning. My CV is at :
Roberto Cescon CV in search engine optimization
Dear DOT IT,
I can accept any free lance proposal.
I can also deliver what I promise.(You can check my ref.)
This is my email to be forwarded to any marketing department.

I am a free freelancer for 2 companies:
A)Rapid Traffic ltd  :  commercial keyword ranking.
B)Hyksos Eif ltd  :  banking keywords and applied cryptography.

Hyksos Eif provides 3 things:
- High ranking with banking keywords result targeted traffic (up 10.000. targeted keyword customer a day).
We are able to put any banking keyword up in 21 days.(with 30 days written guarantee)
 You can see ranking examples below.
 We will provide you with weekly report about your traffic, your ranking and may be the identity of the visitors.(only in 60% of the servers).

- Free email certificates for your customers in exchange we may use your database.(we will build a certificate authority for your company
   to enable free encryption to your sites and your customers emails. It will be a small Verisign)
- Free anti hacking test on your servers.

We are able to do this you can phone to the Talking Pages asking for Eif-Rapid  data recovery.
Or
You can write my name in Yahoo.
http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=Roberto+Cescon&hc=0&hs=0
(The entries 1-2-3-4-6 are dedicated to me)
You will find out I am a member of IACR, Netscape Directory etc.........

You can see now few example of keyword traffic:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keyword+traffic+expert& btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=offshore+merchant+account

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bank+customer+ranking& btnG=Google+Search

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=chase+visa&hc=0&hs=1

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22electronic+payment+system%22

http://search.lycos.co.uk/cgi-bin/pursuit?matchmode=and&mtemp=main& etemp=error&query=not+anonymous+payment+system&cat=lycos& x=41&y=3

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22electronic+payment+system%22

http://www.google.com/search?q=SET+SSL+linux+%22Electronic+Payment+System%22 &num=30&hl=zh-CN

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient& q=merchant+account+uk+london

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=uk+merchant+account

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Merchant+Banking%22& btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=offshore+private+banks+UK

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=banking+offshore+jersey

http://aolsearch.aol.com/dirsearch.adp?query=jersey+offshore

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=security+tester&hc=0&hs=1

http://www.google.com/search?hl=tr&q=ssl+certificate&lr=

They are few examples of ranking the pages you will see on the domains:
eif.net
rapid-traffic.com
e-1bank.com
hyksos.com
1etrades.com
1edeal.com
Are only examples of ranking.
The only companies having a relation with us,Hyksos Eif ltd are JP Morgan Chase, Paypal, Ford, Universal Savings Bank, Verisign.
If you will see any other name we do not suggest any kind connection.
If you are interested we can set up a meeting and discuss a small integration of us with you.

+44 (0) 771 903 50 11
+44 (0) 207 681 27 32 (fax)
+39 (0) 337 52 85 77
Roberto Cescon
MY FACE I have an endless number of forms to express myself: sometimes simple, sometimes philosophical, sometimes crass, sometimes artistic, sometimes romantic, sometimes humorous, sometimes blunt. If you can embrace my different - maybe endless - sides then you know me well, but if you criticize me for being what I am then there is nothing I can say, nor do I care to defend myself.I am a son of the FIRST NETWORK!,A CYBER OBJECT!
if you do not like this write to:address@hidden