[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VIrtual SHaring

From: vpsuresh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VIrtual SHaring
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:16:28 -0500

Suresh Valiyaparambil <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: VIrtual SHaring
System name: vish

VISH, VIrtual SHaring is java based sharing system.
In simple form it will work as file sharing system.
I have a working template of this system. I can mail
it anyone on request(address@hidden).
  Template is built single thread. VISH uses RMI for
its functionalities. It have a SWING front end, it can
be rewritten in AWT.
  VISH should allow the user to excute any program in
any java supported machine/OS.