Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of nethack-el

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of nethack-el
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:50:35 +0100

        Hi,

        Unless I'm mistaken, the "Nethack GPL" is a GPL version 1 and
is incompatible with the GPL v2. If you want we can discuss
the reason and history of this specific license choice by the nethack
developers.

        From what I see in the tarbal, all files are under the GPL v2
without exception. Could you please submit your project again clarifying
the license status ?

        Note that Savannah only hosts projects released under a license
that is compatible with the GNU GPL.

        Thanks for your patience,