[Savannah-hackers] Re: dejagnu: GIF files

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: dejagnu: GIF files
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:48:22 -0700

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 04:44:53AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
>     Could you please remove the following GIF files from the project
> dejagnu hosted on the GNU machines ?

  Interestingly enough, these GIFS files aren't actually used anywhere on
my web site. I hacked up the Docbook tools to use png, instead of gif.
Anyway, I can't seem to login to savannah at all. I've tried both my
pass phrase, and my password. The password as I remember it works on, but not savannah, so I can't nuke these files till that is
fixed. Can somebody add this to savannah:/home/rsavoye/.ssh/authorized_keys ?

1024 35

        - rob -