[Savannah-hackers] submit new project or not?

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submit new project or not?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:43:24 +0100

Hi!

I have a project here at Savannah called "rtmk", which develops
a real-time microkernel.  To prof-of-concept I will implement a
single-server operating system kernel on top of it, called Nova.

The project (Nova) is related to rtmk, but it is still a separate
project.  Should I submit a request for a new project, or should
I use the same CVS repository (and other resources) as the rtmk
project?  The thing I'm most concerned with is mailing lists.
I would like the "nova-" prefix instead of for example
"rtmk-nova-bug".

What do you fellows think?

brgds
johan