[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cwriter

From: gnu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cwriter
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:57:35 -0500

Mose <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: cwriter
System name: cwriter

cWriter means Collaborative Writer. I develop that tool since 1997 and it
slowly grown. It has been used in various contexts, mostly intranet situation,
to manage collaboration around written sources.
To favorise collaboration some plugins have been added : calendar, fast contact
form, logs display, upload area, and some other features.

It\'s written in php and uses a MySQL database for users and logs storage.

The cWriter is used in production environnment at Makina Corpus as the main
intranet repository, and is planned to be used on other areas (now that install
file is at least functionnal).
<https://rc.makcorp.net>

Most of recent development efforts were based on a french speaking usage, and
translation is still partial.

Hosted on sourceforge since 2000, I now wish to join a more reliable network
(ethicaly).
<http://sf.net/projects/cwriter>