[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of linux-programming-new

From: robos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of linux-programming-newbie
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:02:58 -0500

Udo Pütz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: linux-programming-newbie
System name: lpn

My project \"linux-programming-newbie\" describes me and is meant for who fits
the name. On the site I present my problems I have/had with programming under
gnu/linux and present advice/my solution on how to get over some hurdle. This
space also contains a sample program I wrote to illustrate programming
(vobcopy). For the time being this program shall stay there, later it might
move to it\'s own space.

It already exists and you can see it at http://lin-prog-newbie.sf.net
or throught the redirection via http://linux-programming-newbie.org