Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mtp Chat !

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mtp Chat !
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:33:18 +0100

        Unless I'm mistaken, there is no license information in the CVS
tree. If the software is covered by the GNU GPL you should include a copy
of it + follow the instructions at then end of the license to add a
copyright + license notice in each source file.

        Could you please submit the project again when it's done ?

        Thanks for your patience,

P.S. The GPL is simply a license, using it does not imply that your
project joins the GNU project in any way.

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden