Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GnocCAD

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GnocCAD
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:03:12 +0100

Max E. Rizzi writes:
 > On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 18:05, Loic Dachary wrote:
 > >
 > >    Hi,
 > >
 > >    Could you please submit your project with a more detailed description ?
 > > Half a page will do.
 > >
 > >    Thanks in advance,
 > Hi,
 > GnocCAD is a Solid Modeler for Linux and UNIX system. I use OpenCASCADE
 > (www.opencascade.org) for the geometric modeling engine (topological and
 > mathematical structure), OpenGL (www.opengl.org) as visualization system
 > and Gtk+/GNOME for the user interface. The purpouse of this project is
 > to give to the free comunity a functional and useful CAD system for
 > engineering application. I include a little screenshot. I hope to
 > satisfy you. Please to contact me is you want more info.
 > It does not exist (in a useful form) but I'm working on it.

        Please submit the project to Savannah (not via mail). Sorry if
it was not clear. In addition, provide a URL (can be temporary) with
the current distribution even if it's not working. We will help you fix
licensing issues if any.

        Also please call the operating system GNU/Linux (Linux is the
name of the kernel).

        Thanks in advance,