Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AMI

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AMI
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:12:54 +0100

        Hi,

        I had a look at the CVS tree. Please note that you should add
license notices to all source files that state they are Free Software
(see at the bottom of the GNU GPL for explanations on how to do it
properly).

        Regarding the Savannah project submission, we also need you to
explain how your software can be run with an entirely Free Software
Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java for some pointers).

        Could you please submit your project again when you're done with
these ?

        Thanks in advance,