Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: GIF files]

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: GIF files]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:00:24 +0100

        There are no GIF files in the dejagnu web pages. There are GIF files
in the dejagnu CVS repository.

/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/caution.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/home.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/important.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/next.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/note.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/prev.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/tip.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/toc-blank.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/toc-minus.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/toc-plus.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/up.gif,v
/cvsroot/dejagnu/dejagnu/doc/overview/stylesheet-images/warning.gif,v

        Cheers,