Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Free UCS Scalable

From: Primoz Peterlin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Free UCS Scalable Fonts
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:31:50 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Unless I'm mistaken your package is not (yet ;-) part of the GNU
> project. Could you please submit it again with a different name so that people
> are not confused ?

Let's suppose that some day it will. What's the policy on project
candidates that become GNU projects? Are they supposed to change system
name?

Although I see little chance for confusion - after all, I believe that
savannah-hackers list is read by a well-informed bunch of people being
aware that a project candidate they have never previously heard of is not
a GNU project - I have resubmitted the project with a different name.

With kind regards,
Primoz

--
Primož Peterlin,   Inštitut za biofiziko, Med. fakulteta, Univerza v Ljubljani
Lipičeva 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija.  address@hidden