[Savannah-hackers] [ 100459 ] Virtual host, database, and php

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100459 ] Virtual host, database, and php
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:57:25 -0500

Support Request #100459, was updated on 2002-Feb-19 11:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100459&group_id=11

Category: None

By: villate
Date: 2002-Feb-19 11:57

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.1; Linux)

The creation of virtual hosts is being discussed but it
may still take some time to be implemented.
Regarding PHP and MySQL, please keep in mind that we do
not have a large paid staff as SourceForge, so we cannot
offer the same services. However, volunteers who are
willing to implement new features themselves are always
welcome.

By: yoann