[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GDBM Manager

From: btherl
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GDBM Manager
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:21:13 -0500

Brian Herlihy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Hi, I\'d like to put the program into the public domain.  I
don\'t mind too much if people take a copy and propietrize it, as long as the
public version still exists.
Package: GDBM Manager
System name: gdbmm

My project is a text interface for editing gdbm files.  Currently it allows
editing values, but not adding/creating/deleteing/renaming keys yet.  But it
will :)

I\'ve put the current version up at
http://members.optushome.com.au/btherl/gdbm_edit.pl

It needs GDBM_File and Curses::Widgets (I\'m thinking of porting to Term::Stool
possibly).

Name is still undecided..  I was thinking of \"GNU database manager manager\",
but that makes it sound like its a GNU program, which it is not.  \"GDBM
Manager\" is good enough for now, I think.

I\'m planning on making it public domain, since I really couldn\'t care less
what people do with it :)