Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LeanEdit

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LeanEdit
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:19:47 +0000

If your project already exists, we want to take a look at your source code
(give us a URL where it can be found, or send us a tarball by e-mail); if it
doesn't exist yet, we want to make sure that your project will not depend on
any proprietary software. In particular, since you use Java, your
project should not depend on Java 1.3/Swing which are proprietary; it should
work with one of the free implementations of Java (see:
http://www.gnu.org/software/java).

You will have to register your project again, giving a URL to the sourcecode
or stating that it will be developped using only free implementations of Java.

Regards,
Jaime