Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Improbable Missio

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Improbable Mission
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:14:58 +0100

Le ven 22 fév 2002 à 15h58, Jaime E . Villate a écrit :
> Oops, I'm terribly sorry! There is absolutely nothing wrong with
using unzip
> in Savannah. It is Free Software and it currently has no patent
problems. A
> bug in Debian has led me to this confussion:

I forgot to tell you that users of the stable release of Debian (where
there
is no unzip available) can easily download the Debian/Woody unzip
package (in
the non-US section) and install it (the maintainer of the package has
compiled
it in a system that runs Debian stable).

RedHat and Mandrake brings also this package.

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org