[Savannah-hackers] [ 100474 ] I imported wrongly the first version

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100474 ] I imported wrongly the first version
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:25:59 -0500

Support Request #100474, was updated on 2002-Feb-22 22:25
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100474&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: lotzmana
Date: 2002-Feb-22 22:25

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=4682
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.8)
Gecko/20020204

Hello,

I appologyse for asking you to correct something that I
did wrong.

I did not pay attention initially and I did my firts
import from within my home directory on my computer.
This imported my .ssh directory with my identity and
identity.pub files. I will change all my keys, but I
can not remove the files from the CVS directory. They
are imported in the sub-directory ww_tedit in my
project CVS directory. I remove the files but I know
they will remain forever in the Attic directory.

I went and imported my project, but if you find it
easier and faster to simply purge the whole contents of
my CVS repository feel safe to do it.

In short, I will be glad if you simply remove the whole
contents of the CVS directory and reset it to its
initial status.

I'm sorry for wasting your time with such problems.

Thank you,
petar

ps: Please send me a small notification mail to explain
what you exactly did with my problems, and whether I
will be able to reimport my project.

project name: ww-tedit
login: lotzmana