Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QBench

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QBench
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:32:51 +0000

Please register your project again with a more detailed explanation: what
language(s) you intend to use, toolkits, libraries, etc (half a page will do).

Notice that your project should not depend on any proprietary software and if
you port it to a proprietary system as Windows, the version that runs in a
free system should always be better or as good as the Windows port.

The idea is that at no point should free-only users be at disadvantage
compared to users of proprietary software (we don't want to encourage people
to start using proprietary software). Your project should always work equally
well in free systems as in any other versions you provide.

If you accept this commitment, then please register your project again.

Regards,
Jaime