Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mjolnir - PHP LIB

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mjolnir - PHP LIB
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:24:25 +0000

In order to release your project under the GPL you must include a copy of the
plain text version of the GNU GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy
it, for instance, into a file named COPYING). You can also include the
Portuguese translation you find somewhere in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
but only as a help for Portuguese readers, since the officila license is the
English one.

Please make that change and when your are done register
your project again (via the Savannah web project registration form).

Regards,
Jaime

P.S. Don't reply to me, but to address@hidden, since I'm
going out of town right now.