Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ModeliXe::ext

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ModeliXe::ext
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:07:16 +0100

        Hi,

        Your submission leads me to think that there already exists
code for your project. However the download page cannot be reached.
Could you please submit your project again clarifying this point ?

        Also, it's better to describe what the project does instead of
defining it purely as a comparison to another project.

        Cheers,