Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Window

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Windows or Linux
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:20:51 +0100

        Hi,

        Your project was approved. I suggest that you expand the acronym into
OWL's not Windows or gnuLinux since it's more accurate although it does not
quite match. The problem of comparing windows to linux is that you compare
an operating system with a kernel. Also it leads people to think that GNU/Linux
does not exist as such.

        Thanks in advance,