Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Lien Project Gute

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Lien Project Gutenberg Etext Reader
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:49:36 +0100

As Jaime advised me recently, I've edited http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/savannah/savannah/www/register/license.php?rev=1.12&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

and add

<P>In order, to release your project, <B>you must write copyright notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source code file</B>, and include a copy of the plain text version of the license.

When will this modification will be on the www ?
It maybe could attenuate the frequency of this problem. Maybe we should also add a link to "How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs" in the same page ?