[Savannah-hackers] [ 100459 ] Virtual host, database, and php

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100459 ] Virtual host, database, and php
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:41:57 -0500

Support Request #100459, was updated on 2002-Feb-19 12:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100459&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Mar-10 16:41

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.1.3 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

There will be no support for PHP and MySQL until someone
accept to be in charge of this for 12 months.

By: yoann