[Savannah-hackers] [ 100496 ] project change

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100496 ] project change
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:27:40 -0500

Support Request #100496, was updated on 2002-Mar-01 00:13
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100496&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Mar-10 20:27

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.1.3 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

You should register your new project Medlane, and after
this, write to address@hidden requesting to remove
the old project XMLMARC.

By: ksclarke