[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o f Kó?ko I Krzy?yk na 5
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:23:53 +0000

Even though you say in your registration that your project is released under
the GPL, I've seen no license in your alfa version. You should write copyright
notices and copying permission statements in all source programs, and include a
copy of the GPL, as explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

There is also a problem with our project registration system, which do not
accept non-English characters, so you will have to chose a project name with
only English alphabet characters.

When you are done with those changes, please register your project again.

Cheers,
Jaime