Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Global IRC Client

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Global IRC Client Protocol Coordination
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:57:53 +0100

Le jeu 14 mar 2002 à 20h38, Carlo Wood a écrit :
I fail to see what that extra work is.
There would be a bunch of experienced coders using the CVS to
synchronize data.  I think you just didn't understand what we
need/want.  There is absolutely no need for you to ever be
involved again after approving the project.

This project would exist of 'developing' free documentation (or
rather keeping it up to date).

Why, if you don't want to support documentation, do you have
the fdl as option in your list of licenses?

Personnaly, I dont see the connection between documentation and « coordinating the larger IRC networks ».

--
Carlo Wood <address@hidden>