Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ircu-development] Re: [Coder-Com] Common poi

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ircu-development] Re: [Coder-Com] Common point for numerics use & assigment
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:04:50 +0100

Le jeu 14 mar 2002 à 20h52, Carlo Wood a écrit :
On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:55:43PM +0100, Carlo Wood wrote:
> As soon as the project is created I will post a follow up.

I don't believe it, but the savannah address@hidden@address@hidden turned the
project down
and
refuse to support it on their site...  Remove your accounts again
there
I'd say.

sieg heil, ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer? I'd say.

 This is just something that involves all major IRC networks
with
500 volunteers and all together a million or so users in an attempt to

standardize the client-server IRC protocol... blah.

Maybe sourceforge has more common sense.

Ruben, can you try to get a project accepted there?  Perhaps it is me
and
how I formulated it (see below) :/ (http://www.sourceforge.net/)

Run @ IRC

Your registration wasnt clear and wasnt qualify the project as a Free Software or a Free Documentation.

This kind of « cow-boy demonstration » seems to me very very unappropriate. Will you send your task-force ?

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org