Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of titan-ircd

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of titan-ircd
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:47:11 +0000

Your project looks very nice, but it is not Free Software, as mentioned at the
top of your source files (Titan IRCd 2.0.3):
 * src/res.c (C)opyright 1992 Darren Reed. All rights reserved. This
 * file may not be distributed without the author's permission in any
 * shape or form. The author takes no responsibility for any damage or
 * loss of property which results from the use of this software.

If you really intend to release it under the GPL, you should release it first,
and then register it again here. To apply the GPL to your software, please read